Wednesday, January 11, 2012

funny myspace headlinesCAN ANYONE THINK OF A FUNNY MYSPACE HEADLINES?

I NEED A NEW FUNNY HEADLINE pLEZ! HELP ME!.
headline.. as in your quite?



how about, lifes wonderful, when you know how to live it ;D
My favorite animal is steak
My favorite color is Vanna White


QUOTE*


i steal free samples.

the back of yo head is ridunkulous

i like to move it move it

i like em big and chunky

my time has come and gone, wheres the line for hell?

any of those should be funny...

sarcasm is always funny!
stick and stones may break my bones but whips and chains efunny myspace headlinesxcite me so throw me down, tie me up and show me that u like me

OR

"whoever said nothing was impossible obviously hasnt tried slamming a revolving door.


haha. hope i helped :]
"OKAY WHO'S THIS LIFE GUY AND WHY IS HE HANDING OUT LEMONS"

"DEPRESSED CUZ I CANT FIGURE OUT A GOOD HEADLINE..."

uhgg anything is good for a myspace headline
Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things! :)

Love me or Hate me, it's still an Obsession.

A wise man once told me that (insert something you hate) sucked, that man was right.
What about..........................funny myspace headlines.........…

___________(your name) LOsikAn BamBAta!!??!!??



Lol wierd
luv me get to now me but don't hatw me yu don't noe wat yu missn dhats wat i have on my headline
Celebrities walk on the red carpet because they're famous. I walk on toilet paper because I'm the SHiiiiT!
*baby its cold outside*
candycanes like pizza
fergilous so Delicious
lucy charms
silly caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords......
mine knock knock.... whoes there....its me i kill u
how about your name?

and why do you type in all caps?
its annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment