Monday, January 9, 2012

music downloadMusic Download?

I just got a mp3 player and I am trying to figure out how to download music to it from my computer. Do I have to download music to a CD first then burn it to the mp3 player? I have the plug that goes with the mp3 player into the computer? Can I just plug in the usb plug and begin downloading? How does this work?Plase help me.
You can downlmusic downloadoad music from the net to your media players music library and RIP music from Cd's. You didn't say the name of your player so I'm going to show you a fee ways to put music on your player. Do not plug your mp3 in you usb port until after you put you songs on you computer.

/transfer music/movies to zen


/ adding video/music to samusic downloadnsa



//Free music
/free music
Check this blog


Check this blog


I use www.SaveASong.com and it seems to work better than Limewire, Napster, and iTunes and is cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment