Wednesday, January 11, 2012

letting go love poemsWhat're your favourite love quotes/letting go quotes or poems? I'm making my friend a little book of them. :33?

She's just getting over a break up and she's been going crazy about quotes so I figured I'd see if yall have any I could give too her.
“Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.” - Eve Glicksman

“More affectionate than a kiss is a well done hug in someone that you love. Have you ever notice how I can give delicious hugs?” - Carmen Miranda

“If thou must love me, let it be for naught except for love's sake only.” - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

“A woman's flattery may inflate a man's head a little; but her criticism goes straight to his heart, and contracts it so that it can never again hold quite as much love for her” - Helen Rowland

“Adultery is the application of democracy to love” - Henry Louis Mencken

“Love is like war; easy to begin but very hard to stop” - Henry Louis Mencken

“Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise.” - Victor Hugo

“When we become aware that we do not have to escape our pains, but that we can mobilize them into a common search for life, those very pains are transformed from expressions of despair into signs of hope” - Henri Nouwen

“Recession is like Failure, it is an Event not a Person, so Just Move on” - Mina Tadros

“She will chase you around for a while but there gonna be one day when she gets tried of running and she gonna move on. At that moment you are going to wish you had let her catch you.” - savannah inman

“I've been over there before. We have to move on. You can't always live in the past of whatletting go love poems we did or what we were and I moved on.” - Maurice Cheeks

“I think it's great. You know, just putting the past behind us, just move on. We had three great years together. It was good for us to be able to put this behind us and move on.” - Kobe Bryant

“This is not something you just sort of go, oh, got carjacked and shot, all right, move on--you don't just move on.” - Elizabeth Vargas

“So never let go of something good. Never let go of something you love. For you may may not find another reason above to try adn find the reason for it inside” - shelby dawson

“Can one ever let go of the past when the future becomes the present and the present becomes your past?” - TERESA MORGAN

“let go' for i am ready to see life at its fullest and live to the best of myself, and for that reason i am now spontaneous,happy and feel whole.” - nicole gilbert

“If you want a taste of heaven, you have to let go of everthing” - James Dowler Gow

“When you learn to love, you also need to learn how to let go.” - Rodel Natividad Casio

“Hurt is just a reflection of our selfishness. The getting hurt you feel, the more selfish you are. Try to let go is the right antidote.” Received A TOTAL of Only 4 Votes? Of Course Not! JoW Has 25+ Rigged "Votes" At Her Disposal When A Question Goes To Vote. To Date, JoW Has Stolen Well Over 1,000 of These "Best Answers."
--RetroRay


You sure did come to the right place for your answer if I may say. The site I'll recommend for poems and quotes is called maturateens. Its a site that feature stuff that was written by anyone and everyoneletting go love poems. I loved it and I'm sure you will too. Go to you will really love it :)
Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
~ Herman Hesse.

Try and for more.
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." ~ Marilyn Monroe

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe

"Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together"
— Marilyn Monroe

Answer my questions:





Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. Unknown

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Unknown
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you then it is yours. If it does not then it was never meant to be.
I'm not sure of the author.
forty muscles are needed to frown only fifteen to smile
nothing gold can stay.
-robert frost<3
"You never leave my mind, even when I have a million things to worry about." and
"11:11 p.m. .... I wished for you by the way."

No comments:

Post a Comment