Wednesday, January 11, 2012

24 hour dial a nurseHow about this load of jokes did you laugh or groan ?

There was this old woman who heard a song called "Two Lips and Seven Kisses."

She called up information after hearing the song on the radio to get the name of the record company.
In dialing, she erroneously called up a gas station, and she asks, "Do you have "Two Lips and Seven Kisses?"

The gas station attendant who answered the phone said, "No, but I have two nuts and seven inches!"

So the woman asked, "Is this a record?"

To which the man replied, "No, its average!"




Two doctors were in a hospital hallway one day complaining about Nurse Jenny.

"She's incredibly dumb. She does everything absolutely backwards." said one doctor.

"Just last week, I told her to give a patient 2 milligrams of Percocet every 10 hours. She gave him 10 milligrams every 2 hours. He nearly died on us!"

The second doctor said,

"That's 24 hour dial a nursenothing. Earlier this week, I told her to give a patient an enema every 24 hours. She tried to give him 24 enemas in one hour! The guy nearly exploded!"

Suddenly, they hear this blood-curdling scream from down the hall. "Oh my God!" said the first doctor, "I just realized I told Nurse Jenny to prick Mr. Smith's boil!"




A guy walks into a doctors office with a 5 iron wrapped around his neck and 2 black eyes.

"What happened to you?" asked the doctor.

"Well it all started when my wife and I were golfing and by accident she hit the ball into a cow field.

When we went to investigate, I saw the ball in a cow's a*s.

I went and lifted the tail of the cow and that's when I made my mistake." The doctor looked puzzled and asked,

"What mistake was that?"



"I said 'Hey this looks like yours hun!'"


Groan for the first, laugh for the o24 hour dial a nursethers.

Hilarious.
hahahahahahahahahahaha i like them. The second ones the best!
GROAN
LAUGH
GROAN
^____^
ha love the first two ! xxx
hahahahaha

ok so a baby seal walks into a club......

a vicar goes into a hotel and walks up to the receptionest, he gets his room key and says i hope the pron channel in my room is disabled.... the receptionist looks at him and says your a sick basttard!
i groaned...lol
LOL!!! Funny........keep em coming....keeps out the boredom of 24 hr duty
GROAN,
brilliant, amazing, fantastic. all really funny jokes. I have to laugh for more half an hour after reading these thing.
funny
All made me laugh.3 best.
Ahhahahaaha made me laugh :)
laughed! at all three, they were great!
All pretty good.
All good
The second was the best.
haha i love them
LOL the last 1 was the best LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment