Tuesday, December 20, 2011

adobe shockwave player testWhat's the latest and correct version of Adobe Shockwave Player for Internet Explorer 7?

I downloaded the Shockwave player from the Adobe download site. It says that it's for Windows and the version is 10.2.0.023. However, I went to Adobe test section afterward to see if my Shockwave player is working and it shows that the version I have is 10.2r23. What? I also remember it says somewhere iadobe shockwave player testn Adobe Shockwave player support center that the download comes with a free Google Toolbar offer but I got an offer for Norton Security Scan instead. Did I download the wrong version?
You have the correct version. The "r23" is the same as the "0.023".

Adobe package their productsadobe shockwave player test with other things from time to time. Recently when I updated, it didn't offer the Google Toolbar but rather a Photoshop Starter edition trial instead. Just one way they push products. I never accept the added "freebie" and only download what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment