Wednesday, January 11, 2012

internet dating advice for menWhat do you think of the advice on those dating websites?

I have been looking around on the internet and there are alot of dating advice websites for men..(if any of you have something for a woman let me know cause i want to see it if it exists)

I am divided on weather or not the advice that is given is actually good or simply good in theory.
Here's my 2 cents.

Over the course of the last 3 or 4 years, I've actually been looking at a bunch of these different dating products, but for women. I admit, I'm not the best at getting men to notice me, so I wanted to try and see if I could learn how. Dating isn't always easy.

Long story short, a lot of them do offer internet dating advice for mensome good advice. After looking at a few, I would say that the advice is about the same. And when I practiced a few of these concepts, I started getting a little better at dating. But I don't think it helped me meet people as much as I had hoped.

At this point, I've pretty much stopped reading any more books about dating, because I feel I've learned enough. And most of what you really learn thats valuable, you learn through experience and trial and error anyway.

Nowadays, I just stick to online dating. It's so much easier and there are more opportunities for me at least. In case you're wondering, internet dating advice for menhere's the site that I use and I like a lot. But there are a few others that aren't bad either.
I really like it when I can find a variety of advice in one place. I think that most expert dating coaches are quite knowledgeable. If your not the type that likes to read this site has audio interviews with about 20 experts http://www.xfactordating.com/experts.html


The advice can be quite useful if the site is reputable, especially if the advice comes from a trained professional in dating and relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment