Wednesday, January 11, 2012

live christmas musicAre they playing Christmas music on the radio where you live yet?

Where I live, they started it the week before Halloween which I think is a little strange. As soon as Halloween is over then you can bring on the Christmas stuff.
Yeah!! Wait till after Thanksgiving then you can start.
Not yet, can't wait though, I love it :-)
They will on Thanksgiving night during the big dinner. Happens every year. But at some stores, it's playing already. I sometimes ask myself, "Is this Christmas dinnlive christmas musicer or Thanksgiving dinner we are eating?"
I was at Sam's Club yesterday, singing along in my head to the tune that was playing and then I said, out loud, "Oh, my God, Christmas music already! It's not even Thanksgiving yet!"
Not yet. The radio stations where I live said they will start on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.
I haven't heard any yet. Usually around Thanksgiving a few stations play only Chrilive christmas musicstmas music.
yes they started playing it A DAY BEFORE HALLOWEEN!! i hate christmas carols they get so annoying after a while
Not yet, but I've been playing it in the car since mid-October.
Yeah. I went shopping on the weekend and in the stores they were playing Christmas songs. Kind of sudden--one minute i was dresses up as a witch and the next i'm covered in tinsel and ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment