Wednesday, January 11, 2012

lycos gamesvilleDoes anyone know if gamesville.com owned by lycos.com is a legit site?

I supposely won $4558 dollars playing Magic 21, a card game where you have to make rows of 21 with cards. Once I won it said that you have won the jackpot and it gave me instructions to print out a form and fax or mail to lycos/gamesville company. On the form though it aske for a social security number, people are telling me they need it to claim taxes out of the money, but I was told also never give out a ssn# to someone you don't know or a companylycos gamesville online. Is there any way to get the $$$ without giving them a ssn# or is this website a scam? Any websites online or phone numbers I can call that will tell me if this a legit site, people told me they won on the website before but who knows it could be someone who works there? Any information would greatful..thanks!! Serious answer only and best answer 10 pts...!
I would suggest you forget it. If they are asking for your social, that is a MAJOR rlycos gamesvilleed flag.

Another idea is to search the company at . They could give you more info regarding other people's complaints with the site.

Also, you can check with the Better Business Bureau.
i won$4,200 with 3 eyed bingo at gamesvile and gave them my s.s and recieved the money about 3 weeks later.trust me gamesville is not a scam.they have very good affiliates.

No comments:

Post a Comment