Wednesday, January 11, 2012

just ask questionsDo you ever ask questions just for the sake of getting answers and not for your own personal knowledge?

Most of the questions I ask are to gather samples of common views from real people. What I get is a social sample that I can use when I write. People think and believe a wide and intriguing variety of marvelous things. It helps mejust ask questions to add a sense of realism to the characters in my stories. there are a few times when the answers are so original I have to save them in my favorite axioms and quotes.
Honest people are a treat to hear, even when they are dead just ask questionswrong.
oh hey Jesus. happy late bday
Case in point..exhibit YOU.
Not yet, Jesus...
Amazingly, some of my brain-cells are pretty intact still!
(miracles exist!).
That's called trolling and many people do it... 'Jesus'...
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment