Monday, January 9, 2012

breaking dawn chapter 1Where can i find Breaking Dawn Chapter 1?

I just finished Eclipse and i read the first chapter over the internet and cant seem to find Breaking Dawn..
Anyone know where i can read it online?

If anyone is still looking I found the whole chapter here:
http://www.stepheniemeyer.co.uk/books/breaking-dawn/an-extract-frobreaking dawn chapter 1m-breaking-dawn/

(None of the other links suggested here were working for me)


I'll tell you .
www.stepheniemeyer.com
It will give you the first 12 chapters.
and the first 12 chapters of midnight sun edwards veiw of twilight.
Ibreaking dawn chapter 1'll give you a link to the document for midnight sun if you vote me best answer.


There is a link on Stepenie Meyer's website, but it is only part of the first chapter.

Here it is:


:)


i can give you the whole E-book if you give me your E-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment