Monday, January 9, 2012

firefox 3 themesDifference between Firefox 2 and 3 themes?

I'm just wondering, what exactly is it that doesn't let Firefox 2 themes be used in Firefox 3. Aren't themes just a bunch of icons and pictures put together? I had a theme I was really fond of in Firefox 2 but does not work in 3. I'm also planning to make my ofirefox 3 themeswn theme and was hoping someone could help clear this out for me. Thanks.
Well you need to understand that there are many changes between Firefox 2 and Firefox3. If you forced a FF2 theme to work with FF3, it would have many problems because there are many thinfirefox 3 themesgs different. That's why you can't use FF2 themes with FF3.

If you'd like to learn how to make a theme for Firefox, start here:

I think it covers both versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment