Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ask men hairstyles 2010What do i need to ask my hairdresser to get my haircut in this style?

i want my hair cut like this and don't know what to ask can any one help?

http://mens-hairstyles.us/2010/05/new-cool-men-short-haircuts-for-2010-summer/new-cool-mens-short-haircuts-for-2010-summer44/
No matter what the hairstyle is, if you print it out and show them the next time you go in, just show them the picture and tell them its what you are interested in. The hairstyle there seems like it might need caask men hairstyles 2010re to look that way, so also ask what products they used ( if they use any to make it look that way ) or ask them what you CAN use to help it look the way you want to. (:
A good hairdresser should know what to do with your hair once he/she looks at the photo, trust me.
It took me a while to open the photo :O But anyway, I don't know if you realized or not, this style is basically styled, you'll neask men hairstyles 2010ed to add gel etc. It's really hard to explain what you want with this haircut, I'd say show this photo to the hairdresser.
I couldn't open the picture to see it, but just print the picture and take it with you, its the best way for your hair stylist to see what you want.
just print out the picture and the hairdresser will know exactly what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment