Monday, January 9, 2012

free pc game demosIs there a good virus free pc game demo site?

I want to try some PC game demos but I don't want to download a demo that will give my PC a virus. Does anyone know a site or two that will give me good downloads without the viruses besides microsoft.
www.gamespot.com/downloads/index.html
www.filepfree pc game demoslanet.com/
www.gamedaily.com/downloads
pcgames.gwn.com/
www.gametryout.com/
www.filefront.com/
Both fileplanet and gamespot have given me viruses. I thought they were trustworthy for a long time as well :(

free pc game demos
shockwave.com is great.
they have all types of games and you can download any of them for a trial of 60 minutes.
you can also play some of them online.
There's Filefront, it's a great site for downloading pc game demo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment