Wednesday, January 11, 2012

declan galbraith ego you mp3What's a SAFE website to buy ring tones from LEGALLY?

I want to get the ring tone "Ego You (the remix)" by Declan Galbraith. Verizon, my server, has the MP3's for the song, but NO ringtones. This is seriously the only song I want as my ringtone. I love it!

But I want the site to be legal, and I don't want to have to sign up or anything. I don't want ANY spam mail and viruses and the junk on my computer or phone.
ventones.com
The best site for ringtones, it works for tdeclan galbraith ego you mp3he majority of the carriers, it is free, safe,. legit, reliable.
to be sure of what i said, just visit ventones, you will be delighted.
You can give the MP3s to ventones.com, they will send to you your ringtone in a text message.
I have been using ventones for 4 years now, never been charged, no spam either, be sure that ventones will not send junk,

The song is REMIX right? well it is at ventones, just download the sondeclan galbraith ego you mp3g as ringtone.
follow instructions.
I like mymyxer.com. thats where i get all of mine


Sorry, no such site. They're sites but they're not legal.
The only place to get ringtones for a few bucks and legal, is your internet browser on your cell phone. Sorry.
I sometimes get my ringtones from mytinyphone.com. The best part is they're all free.

No comments:

Post a Comment