Friday, December 23, 2011

windows me usb driver downloadWhere can I download a usb driver for Windows 7?

My webcam and mouse worked fine last night and now all of a sudden nothing works in the usb port. Where can I download a driver so that my usb port will work? Anything I plug into my usb port is not detected or working.
95% of the Windows Vista drivers are compatible with Windows 7. Fwindows me usb driver downloador USB ports it may be an issue of the device being left in an open state and won't be recognized. To resolve this issue and see if that is what happened, plug the device in with the computer running, then shut down the computer, disconnect the device and then reboot, once runninwindows me usb driver downloadg plug it back in. If it is recognized this thime, it was left in an open state.
You don't download usb drivers, they are part of the Windows OS. Your usb port is dead, it has nothing to do with drivers and there is no real way to fix that other than a new motherboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment