Thursday, December 22, 2011

bluetooth software for toshiba laptopToshiba laptop bluetooth driver?

Hello,

I Purchased a notebook on September 2009. The Details Have given Below

Note Book:- Toshiba Satellite L510-401(T6500,3GB 320WD,14")
Model No: PSLF8G-00Q004
Serial No: 89184878Q.
Operating System: Windows XP Home Basic(Genuine)-Purchased separately

The problem I am having at the moment is that I cannot access Bluetooth. When I try to access bluetooth by going to Programs/Toshiba/Bluetooth bluetooth software for toshiba laptopSettings, a window pops up which says "Installing Bluetooth Driver, Please wait". Then I hear a warning sound and it gets stuck. I waited for hours but in vain. I contacted the shop where I purchased this and they said to go to www.toshiba.in , download drivers and install it. I tried it but nothing changed. When I checked using a bench mark software it doesn't show abluetooth software for toshiba laptopny bluetooth hardware present in the system. I could not see any bluetooth icon in the control panel as well.

Can anyone please tell me whether bluetooth is present in my system and how to use it?
link for info -

your laptop does not have a bluetooth adaptor fitted

if you require bluetooth then purchase a USB bluetooth adaptor

No comments:

Post a Comment