Friday, December 23, 2011

safari 2.0 downloadsHow to download videos in Safari 4.0.2?

This new safari sucks. At first I thought it was great, but then I found out it wasn't. It doesn't let me download videos. Does somebody knows how to do it??

(10 points ba)
do u have a mac or pc? i have a mac and love safari but that 4.0 **** is horrible my load time went from instant with 3.2.1 to 10 seconds sometimes , i have also heard of thing like you r expeienceing happening this is msafari 2.0 downloadsy suggestion i just finished doing it, i have 2 hard drives and i still had the safari 3.2.1 so i put 3.2.1 back on my main drive then it automaticly updated all my book marks faves everything then i dumped that piece of chit right in the trash, soory if this does not help but it will certainly opn up ideas, actually if u have windows i think u can uninstall safari, but on the mack isafari 2.0 downloadsts a little toughter hope it works out but definetly switch back if u love safari, just did and its like lightening!!!
Well i use keepvid.com

Well i hope this can help you . If you want to download video easier like mmp4 or flv . I recommend you this site
You can still download videos as far as I know but I agree with you about it being rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment