Saturday, December 24, 2011

car mp3How to make my car mp3 player with fm modulator works in my car?

Hey guys, i bought a car mp3 player with fm modulator but it doesn't work in my car when i pulg it into the cigarette lighter! The brand of my car mp3 receiver is kenwood and the modulator is 'i-mobile'!
3 Key points to making any media player/ FM modulator set up work:

#1 - MP3 player connected correctly to FM transmitter, usually through headphone jack or dock connection to transmitter

#2 - Find an empty radio frequency (87.9 gets me from Detroit to Atlanta with one interruption in mountains in Tenesee but I can't get to Lansing without changing, go figure!) on your stereo

#3 - Set the FM transmitter to broadcast on that radio station you identifed as blank.

You should be all set, hit play on your mp3 player and the player should play to the transmitter which will broadcast to the blank station and come out of your speakers.

Look acar mp3t your transmitter and see how it indicates successful transmission, some light up, some display station #.

Good luck!
We are manufacturer of car MP3, not there is a new version of car MP3 with Blue tooth enabled and is dynamic FM channel, that means you can tun to you current channel. However, we still advise you use a channel which no one use.


I have gone through several options to play my MP3 library in my car.
Recently I have found a great gadget that works like magic for me.
It is an MP3 player and a vibration speaker, called i-Bird.
Do a search on google for i-bird vibration speaker and mp3 player.
I am loving mine. Really cool!


thanx dude it rily works,, the dealer for this product should have a instruction guide also,, but thcar mp3ax dude for assistance


did you read the directions?
The modulator has to be set to a certain frequency and your radio tuned to a channel that has no broadcast
I really don't know so I'm gonna guess and try to help. Check if its broken or on. Sorry for a crappy answer.
It's kinda hard to give you a definite answer. Do you have the audio cable plugged in correctly? Also, the frequency of your car radio needs to be correctly tuned to the output frequency of the transmitter. I think the frequency is normally around 88.1 to 88.9 mhz, unless that transmitter is tunable across the entire FM band.
If that checks out okay, there is a remote possiblility the cigarette lighter fuse may be blown and your transmitter is not getting power.

No comments:

Post a Comment