Sunday, December 25, 2011

firefox add ons downloadsWhere does Firefox download Add

I want to save my personal Firefox Add-ons to an External Hard Drive so that if I have to go somewhere, all I have to do is open up Firefox from my hard drive and have it still all personalized. However, I'm not sure where Firefox downloads Add-ons in it's program folder, and I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me where Fireffirefox add ons downloadsox saves Add-ons to. Thanks, you're saving a life! ^^
FEBE can backup your extensions - free here


you can also download extensions to your hard drive from mozilla's add-on site by right clicking the install now button and selecting "save link as"; you will get an .xpi file

Mozbackup is similar

you can download a thing calfirefox add ons downloadsled portable apps (http://portableapps.com/) which gives you firefox, open office and loads more applications that you can run straight of your memory device.


They are probably located in the Downloaded Program Files sub-folder under the main C:\ Windows folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment