Friday, December 23, 2011

adobe flash player 10 activex problemsAdobe Flash Player Problem?

Alright, so I play Happy Pets on Facebook. It's an application.
While I was playing, I got a popup telling me to install the latest version of my flash player.
So I went to do that, and the installation failed.
After that, I uninstalled my first program using the control panel, and reinstalled.
Now the only adobe programs on my computer are:

Adobe AIR
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Reader 9.1 MUI.

My sister has all this on her identical adobe flash player 10 activex problemscomputer, but she never updated her flash program. She also has Adobe Flash Player ActiveX. I do not.

ANYWAY, my problem is that my Happy Pets is running EXTREMELY SLOW. It's taken me an hour to do something that usually only taken me around fifteen minutes. Everything else is running fine. No one else I know is having this issue.
Does it have something to do with my flashplayer?
restart your computer. uninstall the program you just downloaded. than adobe flash player 10 activex problemsinstall it again.
There is a known trojan horse going around Facebook that does precisely as you described. You probably download the trojan or virus. Do a system restore or use good software to get rid of it.

Facebook is quickly becoming a haven for pedophiles and dangerous computer hackers. I got rid of my account last month.

Oh and check Adobe's site for the latest info on that hijacking program.

Check this one as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment