Saturday, December 24, 2011

waterproof mp3Waterproof mp3?

I need an mp3 player I can swim with. Doesnt need to do anything fancy, just play music. Anyone know where I can get one? Also it has to be afordable. No crazy prices :-)

P.S No waterproof cases! Not really any use. Well thats my opinion anyway.
LOL this iswaterproof mp3 an awsome coincidence, I was browsing a site yesterday called anythingbutipod.com and they were talking about a new mp3 player that does exactly this, go to the site and check it out and if it isn't on the main page anymore do a search on the site it will waterproof mp3most assuredly pop up.
Also check out Ty-man.com its a waterproof mp3 player that also monitors your heart-rate + lets your coach speak to you through the audio. Its about $57 USD I think

ty-man.com

No comments:

Post a Comment