Tuesday, December 20, 2011

download kaspersky anti virus 2010I want to download Lime Wire real bad, but I'm not sure. I have Kaspersky Anti

I really want to get Lime Wire, but I don't want any problems on my computer as in viruses. I do have KAspersky Anti-Virus 2010, is it a good anti-virus software? Would it stop any viruses from coming in? Since I do have an anti-virus should I download Lime Wire?????
Even if you have protection that will prevent you from getting infected. You wont know download kaspersky anti virus 2010a file is infected until you download it to your computer and by then depending on the type of infection it is. It could be too late. So I suggest you do not download limewire, as you'll be a risk of getting infected and not to mention the fact downloading music without paying for it, is illegal.

If you want something that is safe download statidownload kaspersky anti virus 2010onripper, it's legal and free.
Use frostwire download it at frostwire.com it is a better version of limewire. Also since frostwire and limewire tend to carry viruses scan everyfile you download.
LimeWire is safe enough, just watch what music or programs you download after that.

I wouldn't ever download programs, only music.

No comments:

Post a Comment