Tuesday, December 20, 2011

download music samsung mp3 playerHow do I download music to my samsung mp3 player.?

I have downloaded some music from limewire to my pc. How do I get it on to my samsung mp3 player? Will it wipe out the exisiting play lists I have on my mp3 player?

Help pleaseeeee

Thanks

Babs
Ok, putting music onto your mp3 player is simple.
First make sure you have a usb port on your mp3 player.
If you do, plug it into one of your usp sockets in the back of your computer tower, then a pop up at the bottom right hand corner of your screen should say "New Hardware Found".
When that finishes, click Start --> My Computer --> Then look for your mp3 player name, it is usually under "Devices with removable storage".
Double click that, then just copydownload music samsung mp3 player and paste your music files into that folder.
If you dont have a usb port on your mp3 player, it should have came with a wire, it all works the same as what i said above.

I hope this works.
Use windows explorer. Find the mp3 player listed as a removable drive (eg. Drive F:). Drag and drop the songs that you want from the computer hard drive onto the mp3 player (the removable drive). You can also use the same method to delete songs from the mp3 player if you need to.
First check that you installed the software and drivers that came with your phone. You can mess up the settings on your computer if you plug the phone in without installing first. Once the software is installed, usdownload music samsung mp3 playere the USB cable that came with your phone to connect it up. Some phones give an option whether you want to use the phone as a hard drive or a synch device; for uploading mp3s it will USUALLY be a hard drive.

Go to My Computer and you should see the phone showing up as either a device or a hard drive. Somewhere on it there will be a folder called 'my music' or music files' or some reference to the mp3 player part of your phone. Drag and drop the mp3s from your hard drive into that folder.
download it from emusic
its quicker, no spyware, and its free
fill out all the info for a free 25 music download a day
http://doiop.com/emusicmp3

No comments:

Post a Comment