Tuesday, December 20, 2011

download adobe flash player 10How can I download Adobe Flash Player 10 for Safari web browser?

I just got my new iMac and I go on YouTube and it said I have to download Adobe Flash Player 10 to see the videos. I downloaded them but it said that I can't because I have Safari running I then closed Safari web browser and tried again but it kept on saying that what shall I do?

- Thanks
Adobe requires the brodownload adobe flash player 10wser to be off, not just closed, to install FlashPlayer. Try and download it again, it'll give you the option of Adobe shutting down Safari and then installing the FlashPlayer. Let it do it.
Safari still has a little light under it on the dock, doesn't it? The red X button doesn't do what you think it does. Open sadownload adobe flash player 10fari, and on the bar at the top of the screen click Safari -> Quit Safari
The light under safari on the dock should disappear. Then try again.

If it still doesn't work, close down any other programs you have open in the same way, some non-safari programs use safari for other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment