Tuesday, December 20, 2011

adobe macromedia flash player 9.0Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0 NSIS Error!!?

I downloaded Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0 and it's saved onto my desktop. When I open it, the NSIS Error box appears and says "Errors launching installer"...I've tried this 20 times and it still doesn't work. I have already uninstalledadobe macromedia flash player 9.0 my Adobe Flash player Active X control and Macromedia Flash player 8 plugin, but not the macromedia flash player 8. The uninstaller of the flash player 8 doesn't work. What should I do to make my Adobe Flash Player 9 work?? I need it so much, foradobe macromedia flash player 9.0 example for facebook and everything...
use revo uninstaller for completely remove the program
and download adobe flash player from
www.filehippo.com
thanxxx!)))

No comments:

Post a Comment