Sunday, January 8, 2012

label flash software downloadHow do I block the adobe flash player download message?

I just reloaded Win XP onto a new hard drive. I'm surfing the web and about every third page I get a popup message labeled "Security Warning" asking me if I want to install and run "Adobe Flash Player". This is a standard nag screen from MS that you get when you hit a web page that uses softlabel flash software downloadware you don't have.

I don't want to install Flash, so I answer "No". But the @#$% thing keeps coming up. I've probably answered "No" fifty times today and there doesn't seem to be any way to shut it off. Does anyone know how to block this message? Anyone who answers with some varient of &qulabel flash software downloadot;Download Flash" will be flagged for abuse.
try using a diffrent browser that does not bother you like Mozilla* or Flock
he asked if there was a way to block in IE, getting a different search engine wasnt what he asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment